I am so excited to kick off my first annual senior rep program! Yay! :)
I am on the hunt for six outgoing and fun Class of 2013 students to participate in our Annual Senior Rep Program. Details are below!
What is a Senior Rep Program?
It's simple. I take pictures of you and you share them & spread the word! Having Senior Reps helps increase my Senior Portrait business. What's in it for you? A lot of fun stuff!!
Each senior model will receive:
- A free photo session (hair, make up, AND styling included) tentatively scheduled for May 26th, 2012.
- Watermarked web sized images for email and use on social media sites.
- 50 referral cards to hand out to your friends.
- 20% off all Chrystal Cienfuegos Photography print products and 50% off session fees for any additional photo sessions (through your graduation date).
- $$$ !! For every referral I end up booking, you will receive your choice of $25 VISA/AMEX gift card or $50 session/print credit for future sessions.
What do you mean by "model"? What are you looking for?
I refer to my rep team as "models" because that's what you are! Role models, spokesmodels, and portfolio models for my Class of 2013 pricing brochure. I am looking for smart, energetic, and outgoing students who have good grades, are active on Facebook, and participate in sports or other extra curricular activities. I hope to find girls with unique and diverse looks...this is not a runway model search (at all). :)
What is expected of me?
- Keep at least one of your session photos as a profile or timeline photo on your Facebook page through the end of 2012.
- Refer your friends when they ask who your photographer is. :)
- Decline any opportunities to participate in another photographer's Senior Rep Model Program.
- Be willing to work with our personal stylist for our Senior Model Photo Session (she will get to know you, suggest outfits, & help you find where to purchase like pieces)
- Have parental permission to participate.
Tell me more about the free photo session!
This is the most exciting part! If selected as a CCP Senior Model, you will participate in our meticulously planned Senior Model Photo Shoot. We will have full professional hair and make up styling AND fashion styling for each girl. We will take a few group shots for my pricing guide but will focus on single poses for you to keep. The session will be held in an open field in the late afternoon for an ethereal, warm, boho feel. Your profesional styling services will be paid for but it would be your responsibility purchase your outfit...or borrow...or make...or maybe you already have something that will work! Because there will be some group shots, our stylist will be working to make sure each girl is coordinating with the mood of the shoot while making sure you feel beautiful, confident, and happy with your outfit. We will also play with accessories to make it so you have two "looks" to add variety.
Ok I'm sold! How do I apply?
Please feel out the application below. I will only choose one girl per high school, with a max of 6 girls.
*Please only apply if you attend a school in the Grossmont Union, San Diego Unified, or Poway Unified High School Districts. We may add districts to next year's application pool.
The current submission deadline is April 9th but I may close or extend based on volume, so get your applications in now!!
Because of the overwhelming response, I've decided to close the application period early. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT & INTEREST! I will announce the winners soon.